WIP Wednesday #10

IMG_1150

Wow, I can’t believe this already is WIP Wednesday #10. Where does the time go?

I want to thank everyone who has participated in my little listy linky. The first week, there were just 8 links. Last week, 29 of you linked up! Last week’s post was viewed more than 1,400 times, with more than 400 link clicks. That’s incredible! But I couldn’t make this a success without all of you. So here’s to another Wednesday full of WIPs.

New Projects

Top-secret project to be revealed later
Other than this little sneak peak, you’ll just have to be on the edge of your seat with this one. And I’m sure that you all are. Try not to let the suspense interrupt your sleep at night.

Ongoing Projects

Sliced Coins Quilt-Along
My Sherbet Pips and I are getting along swimmingly so far. We’re ready to roll on this! Cutting instructions come out on Monday—click here if you’d like to join in.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Fall Equinox – I made this top as part of the Fat Quarterly quilt-along, way back in the fall. I plan to make the back, baste, and start quilting it this week, at long last. Yes, I’ll be using my new fave thing, the wavy line quilting! This quilt-along was where I first saw that.

Modern Meadow and Urban Lattice Baby Quilts – I’m working on the backs for these right now, then they are both off to the long-arm quilter.

Hope Valley quilt

Briefly stalled:Central Park jelly roll quilt
That Girl quilt-along
Figgy Pudding quilt
Wonky Log Cabin

This week’s stats:
New projects – 0
Completed projects – 0
Currently in progress – 11 (up one from last week)

Okay, let’s see what you’ve got! Link up any post featuring one or more WIPs. You can list them all if you want, like I did, or just feature one or two. Don’t forget to link back to my blog and comment on other links. Happy WIP Wednesday!

1. Elizabeth D.
    Elizabeth D. says:

I love your sneak peek, and I'll try not to let it bother my sleeping habits. Your poor mailman 🙂 Thanks for the quilt-along shout-out. As always, I love what you're working on, especially your Urban Lattice!!

2. Becky
    Becky says:

Oh, those oranges are gorgeous on your sneak peek! That's so frustrating when a fabric you want is discontinued. That's why we all have crazy stashes. You know- just in case!

3. Mary
    Mary says:

Thanks for hosting this link party! I'm hoping this will help me get my projects organized 🙂 All of your projects are lovely, I don't know where to start the compliment!

those oranges in your top secret project look just delicious! Cant wait till you can show us more! Cant get enough of that urban lattice quilt, too pretty, thanks for hosting WIP Wednesday!

5. Diane
    Diane says:

Love the sneak peak and can't wait to see what you decided for the back of the FFA Urban Lattice. Thanks got another great week of WIP's!

6. Wandering Minstrel
    Wandering Minstrel says:

Thank you for hosting such a fun party! My goal during the semester is at least one post per week, and knowing I've got this linky coming every Wednesday is very motivating, because I like joining the fun! 🙂

7. A.J. Dub.
    A.J. Dub. says:

I bet your secret project is going to be great. Your stuff always is! Thanks for keeping the linky going! It is so fun to see what everyone is working on. Hope I can make the rounds to comment. I've seen most of them in Reader.

8. Christie, Describe Happy
    Christie, Describe Happy says:

I really like what you are working on and am excited about the sneak peak too! Sorry you found out you didn't have enough fabric for your king size — I don't really do math either and end up there often… in improv or buy fabric land. And thank you for hosting this!!

9. Becky
    Becky says:

As usual, some beautiful things you got pictured here! Thanks for hosing us all. I know I'm late to the party, but it really is a lot of fun, and hard to miss ;-).

Comments are closed.