WIP Wednesday #16

IMG_3121

Hey, did I really start this linky 16 weeks ago? Time flies when your WIP list is in the double digits, I guess.

New projects:

Project Selvage
Oh, how I wish I could share with you what I’m working on for this! I’m kind of in love with the inspiration for my “line.” So far, I’m just sketching away, happy to be getting it on paper. Much more to come on this one.

Ongoing projects:

DQS 10
So I have an actual plan now for my swap quilt. Plans are good. Especially when the project in question needs to be done only two weeks from now. Now I just have to, you know, execute the plan. A big thank-you goes to Becky, whose Sunrise Star Pillow was the inspiration for using fussy-cut Parisville in the center of this block.

Operation Stash Reorganization
Made some pretty good progress here. Everything fat-quarter size and up is now on mini-bolts and neatly shelved. Just looking at it makes me happy. But the rest of my sewing room? Not so much. The smaller scraps are everywhere. I hope to have those organized by next week.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:
Hope Valley

Completed quilts awaiting binding:
Modern Meadow

On hold for now:
Blockapalooza
Central Park jelly roll quilt
Figgy Pudding quilt
Wonky Log Cabin

This week’s stats:
New projects – 1
Completed projects – 0
Currently in progress – 11 (up one from last week)

So, where are you at this week? Link up and show the world! Don’t forget: Link back here, and comment, comment, comment.

1. Megan
    Megan says:

Your DQS block looks so great, I want to see more! 🙂 Also, very excited to see you are doing Project Salvage. Thanks for hosting, Lee!

2. Teje
    Teje says:

Hello Lee! How exiting!!! Good luck and I'll be following your new journey!
    That block with around small pacthes is amazing!
    Sunny wishes! Teje

3. Elizabeth D.
    Elizabeth D. says:

I love hearing you talk about your "line" 🙂 I can't wait to see what you wind up putting together, I'm super excited for you! Your DQS block is just jaw-droppingly stunning. Really! And I'm with you, I can't believe we've been doing these lists for four whole months now, where does the time go???

4. Mary Jo
    Mary Jo says:

That block is AMAZING! So so pretty! How long does it take to make one block like that and have it look so beautiful and perfect?!? Do I dare attempt something like that? 🙂

5. Leila
    Leila says:

DQS is drop dead gorgeous!

I have ideas for Project Selvage but unfortunately I can't draw or program or paint. 🙂 I can't wait to see what you do!

6. Kari
    Kari says:

Beautiful block. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Project Selvedge. I decided to go for it too. It will be fun challenge even if I don't get that far with it.