WIP Wednesday: Rerun

IMG_6295

Okay, seriously. Working on one secret project for two straight weeks makes for some BOR-ing WIP posts. Sorry! I promise there will be more to see here next week. Although I’m pretty sure I said the same thing last week. In the meantime, please enjoy some lovely recycled photos. (But you loved them so much that you can’t wait to see them again, right?)

Ongoing:

Secret project – I finished the blocks tonight, so I just need to put the top together and make the back, and it will be off to the long-arm quilter.

Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Hope ValleyNo progress:
• Halloween quilt (Yes, I am stubbornly still intending to work on this as soon as I get half a chance—if I don’t, I’ll just be in the same boat next year!)

Farmer's Wife - Week 5

• Farmer’s Wife QA (*sigh*—still on hold)
• Skill Builder QA (ditto)
• Kaleidoscope QA
• Figgy Pudding quilt
• Wonky Log Cabin

This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 0
New projects – 0
Currently in progress – 10

Okay, give me what you’ve got! Link up your WIPs below, and have a productive week.

1. Elizabeth D.
    Elizabeth D. says:

I do love your photo of your FW blocks in your gorgeous grass, always nice to see that one again 🙂 I totally feel you on the monotony – here's to finishing your quilt top today!!

Oh I love seeing the green grass in your FW pic! We had our first snow here on Saturday, so I don't think there will be much more of that around here for quite some time! Can't wait to see more!

3. karenfae
    karenfae says:

your 10 projects in the works makes me feel better not being done with the 5 in progress I have and the 3 done but waiting in line to be quilted.
    Karen

The pictures are gorgeous! I love your determination to finish the halloween quilt 🙂 Oh and look you're only 20 off 1000 followers! will there be cake?! 🙂

5. Rebecca Lynne
    Rebecca Lynne says:

I love that you are still making the Halloween quilt. It is true…if you don't do it then you'll just be stuck next year! Go you…maybe just aim for the end of November?

6. Kelly Irene
    Kelly Irene says:

I love the fabrics you used in the Summer Sampler series! I think we will all cheer for you when you finish your Halloween quilt (and then hopefully follow suit and finish off something on our lists)!

7. Kelli
    Kelli says:

Your Summer Sampler pic is so beautiful! Like frameworthy. Keep it up, girl!
    p.s. I'm behind, so great job on the bee blocks. They're lovely.

8. Eryn
    Eryn says:

You better finish off that gorgeous Hope Valley quilt or I'm going to find out where you live and swipe it!! It is my favorite quilt of all time – and I'm not just saying that. IT IS!!

9. Rebecca
    Rebecca says:

congratulations on one year on this link-up!! i really appreciate that you do it. i've found so many cool blogs and amazing quilts that i wouldn't have otherwise. and i love getting the chance to share my work with a larger audience. thanks again, and here's to another year of WIP wednesdays!

Comments are closed.