Whew. Well, you saw my Market wrap-up post from yesterday … so you pretty much know what I’ve been doing this week. : ) Winding down from Market, sorting through photos and fabric purchases—basically everything except sewing. But let’s make it official with this (lack of) Work-In-Progress Wednesday update.
Christmas bee quilt. It’s my month in the Milwaukee Modern Quilt Guild bee, and since I came home with a stack of Winterkist by Monica Solorio-Snow, I decided to have the MQG ladies make me a Christmas quilt. (Yes, I know it’s early, but I’ve got the fabric! And anyway, if I start it now, it MIGHT be done by the holidays! LOL.) I asked each of the girls in the bee to make me a star block—any star block they like, any size, 8″ square and up. I’m hoping for lots of variety in the stars they give me! I can’t wait!
• New York Beauty Swap
• Gen X Quilters’ Charmed Prints QA
• Halloween quilt
• Farmer’s Wife QA
• Figgy Pudding quiltThis week’s stats:
New projects – 1
Completed projects – 0
Currently in progress – 7Now it’s your turn to link up! Here are the rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP)
2. Somewhere in your post, link back here to my blog. (Or grab my WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other links—because what fun is a linky party without comments?
http://freshlypieced.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/wipwednesdaybutton-6.gif152152Lee Heinrichhttp://freshlypieced.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/freshlypiecedlogo.pngLee Heinrich2012-05-23 04:59:002016-07-06 20:41:17WIP Wednesday: Back To It