, ,

WIP Wednesday: Last-Minute WIPing

wipwednesdaybutton-4

Happy Wednesday! And welcome to my week of last-minute scrambling!

Quilt Con quilt

In case you haven’t heard, there’s going to be an epic modern quilt show at Quilt Con in February, and the deadline to enter is this Friday. Unfortunately, other commitments have kept me from making any quilts specifically to enter in the show—until a few days ago, that is. Five days to create a quilt for the most important modern quilt show to date, with thousands of dollars in prizes on the line? Sure, why not! I don’t know if it will be accepted (I don’t even know if I’ll finish it in time), but I have to at least try. Because yes, apparently I am that crazy.

What’s on your to-do list this week? Whatever you’re sewing, link it up here! Just remember the rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab my WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links. Because what fun is a linky party without comments?

Have a great week—get those Quilt Con entries in!

1. amy g :)
    amy g :) says:

ack! good luck!! i thought about trying to finish another something for the mini quilt portion of it, but decided against it. i did enter 1 quilt to the main part, tho. i have to try not to think about the prizes because i'll be annoyed if i don't get one, when the show will be so big that it would be an honor to just even get in!!!

2. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

I'm getting sick and tired of WordPress because I've had issues with
    hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    My web pagepiano Lessons

3. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?

I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up
    my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks
    My website how to download movies

4. Leila
    Leila says:

Ooops, somehow I commented on your WIP post two weeks ago?!? Good luck finishing up! Are you going to QuiltCon? I was looking at plane tickets and prices have dropped in the last month! 🙂
    My friends gave me a weird look when I said that I would rather spend my vacation money on a trip to a quilting conference than tagging along on my husband's work trip to Hawaii. Tell me I'm not crazy! 🙂 Maybe I am, but I hope to see you and your quilt at QuiltCon. 🙂

5. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this.
    Also visit my web blog ; Asunnot Turkki

6. Anonymous
    Anonymous says:

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Feel free to surf my web-siteAntalya lägenheter till salu

Comments are closed.