, , , ,

WIP Wednesday: Colorful Progress

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-7
WIPWednesday

Got WIPs? You know I do. : )

Summer Sampler Series Mosaic block First up—more Summer Sampler! I’m teaching all of the Summer Sampler Series blocks over the next few months as part of my “Modern Sampler” class at a local quilt store. I’ve got a great group of ladies in this class and I’m so looking forward to making this quilt again with all of them. And in solids this time around! The block above is the Mosaic block.

Making progress on a baby quilt
Finally made some progress on this very overdue baby quilt. My design was completely inspired by Adrianne’s incredible “Rebel Amish” quilt.

Bundle for my next pattern
And I’m itching to dig into this little stack, which is destined for my next pattern quilt. : )

You’ve got WIPs too, right? Whatever you’re sewing, link it up here. Just remember the rules:

1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab my WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links. Because what fun is a linky party without comments?

1. Anne
    Anne says:

Adrianne's rebel Amish quilt is so amazing, and I am really loving where your interpretation is going! Can't wait to see it finished. 😀

2. Jana
    Jana says:

How fun to teach the Summer Sampler. Love the colors and the gray background. That baby quilt is going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see what the pattern is for that yummy fabric stack.

3. ChristaQuilts
    ChristaQuilts says:

I am loving the solids mosaic block. I'm glad you shared that one. I am pulling fabrics for a quilt made of solids right now. I had a hard time decided between Kona black or grey for the background and I was really leaning towards grey. Your block has helped finalize my decision to go with grey. It looks great!

4. Dee
    Dee says:

You do such lovely work and put fresh, happy colors and prints together! Love coming here to see what you're working on!

Thanks for hosting the linky party every week!

5. Tiffany
    Tiffany says:

I wish I could go to your Modern Sampler class! It looks like it will be so fun. You'll have to do a little recap, if you have the time 🙂

6. MaterialGirlQuilts
    MaterialGirlQuilts says:

I love love love your summer sampler block, perfect color combo! I also love the beautiful stack of fabric you are going to use for your next pattern, can't wait to see that!
    Amanda

7. Scrapatches
    Scrapatches says:

Thanks, Lee, for running this inspiring WIP Wednesday again this week. I added my linky. I love to see all the beautiful work. Love your solid summer sampler block, the rebel Amish and the pretty fabrics. Looking forward to seeing the new pattern you make with these fabrics … 🙂 Pat

8. Leila
    Leila says:

Holy 222th link, Batman! This WIP sure has grown!

Love the solid SSS block! How fun that you are teaching! I love to teach sewing. I keep telling myself that there will be plenty of time to do stuff after the kids are a bit older. "enjoy it now, enjoy it now, enjoy it now…" Right? 🙂

9. Gemma Jackson
    Gemma Jackson says:

I love the WiP baby quilt, one of my most favourite, favourite people ever is having a baby. I think you may have just inspired me to get cracking on a quilt for her little one!

Comments are closed.