, ,

WIP Wednesday: HSTs Everywhere

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-4
WIPWednesday

What I’m working on this week ….

HSTs
HSTs for the quilt I designed with the Threadbias Quilt Design Tool. I used Thangles to churn these babies out. And speaking of the Quilt Design Tool, my giveaway of a free one-month pass to use the tool is still open!

Bloom Bloom Pow blocks
And I’m working ahead a bit on my Bloom Bloom Pow quilt-along. Tomorrow we’ll be talking about design strategy, but we still have another whole week until we start cutting fabric! That means there’s plenty of time left to pick up a Bloom Bloom Pow throw-size or baby-size bundle from Westwood Acres and quilt along with the rest of us. Come on, you know you want those Pearl Bracelets. : )

What have you been working on? Link up your works-in-progress. Here are the rules:

1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab my WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links. Because what fun is a linky party without comments?

Loading InLinkz …

I'm like Cindy–you always have such great ideas and it will be fun to see your Pearl Bracelets become another fabulous "Lee" quilt. Impressive HSTs. It's fun to see them all laid out like that!

2. Julie
    Julie says:

I am truly loving how the Pearls are looking with this – at least what I can see! I think it's going to be a great combo with your pattern. Can't wait to see all the Bloom Bloom Pow quilts on flickr!

3. Kelli
    Kelli says:

Gorgeous colors for the HSTs! And I love some pearl bracelets. 🙂 You know what song is looping through my head now and will be tormenting me while I try to fall asleep. 😉

4. Jenny Squawk
    Jenny Squawk says:

I'm going to check out the Thread Bias design tool from your last post. Slick looking. I'm also really liking the new linky tool and how it keeps track of the pages I've visited.

5. Kelly Vetch
    Kelly Vetch says:

I feel happy every time I read the words Bloom Bloom Pow! I may have to sew today with my playlist tuned to the Black Eyed Peas today 🙂 Can't wait to start this one 🙂

6. Franziska
    Franziska says:

no sewing over here lately. My little one decided to be difficult and I'm REALLY tired and exhausted… That way influenced I'm not able to make fabric choices or sew. Hope that changes soon.

• Lee Heinrich

Hi Melissa – I think I've got about 30 prints here total, and they're all from different lines. : ) I just pulled everything in my stash in this color range! (By the way, you're a no-reply blogger, so I wasn't able to email you the answer to your question.)

7. wannabequilter.com
    wannabequilter.com says:

I jumped on the Pearl Bracelet QAL bandwagon and ordered my fabric from Amanda yesterday. I'm a little nervous about it because I'm a squares-and-rectangles kind of girl, but I shall do my best!