WIP Wednesday: Teeny Tiny

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-6

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Here’s what’s happening in my world this week.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve already seen lots of pictures of this project, in which I attempted to answer the question of “How tiny is too tiny?” when it comes to paper-piecing.
Tiny paper piecing!
The answer: This is actually not too tiny! Surprised me too. : ) Yet another reason why paper-piecing is a beautiful thing. : ) I’ll be blogging about this very special project—which measures just 5 1/2″ square finished—in the next couple of days.

Result of tiny paper piecing

And let’s not forget Bloom Bloom Pow! Tomorrow I’ll be posting the instructions for strip-piecing your blocks. These blocks are a lot of fun, so I can’t wait to show you how to start putting them together.

Bloom Bloom Pow blocks

Let’s see what you’re working on! Here’s how:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP). 2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab the WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links. This is the best part! Check in on your sewing and blogging friends for an update on their projects, and find new friends to follow! Don’t forget to leave some encouragement for others, blog comments make everyone’s day better!Have a great week!

Loading InLinkz …

Love this little friend!! I've been working on some pretty tough PP projects, but I have to say this one takes the cake! Kudos to you for having the patience to put so much work into something so teeny tiny — curious to see what it was for 😉

2. Julie
    Julie says:

That owl is so great! I love it. Your bloom bloom pow blocks are pretty rad, I wish I didn't have so many ongoing projects. It may be this summer, but I'm definitely going to make a BBP quilt

3. Franziska
    Franziska says:

I made a churn dash block for a pillow that was I guess about 2 inches. Although I paper pieced it it became wonky. That's probably just my owm fault. I loved the possibility 'though. And surely is more precise than if I sewed it without paper. 🙂

4. Scrapatches
    Scrapatches says:

Those pieces look very tiny to me … and the owl and stars look wonderful!

Looking forward to the Bloom Bloom Pow instructions.

Linking up again today. Thanks for hosting all this quilty goodness … 🙂 Pat

5. karen
    karen says:

Wow, those pieces are so tiny…. I'm amazed at what you're able to do with them! Can't wait to see the finished piece! Thanks for hosting WIP party!

6. Angela T
    Angela T says:

I'm not even sure I could see that to sew it. lol. I can't wait to see the finished piece. This is the first time I've linked up for WIP. I'm hoping it helps me to finish more things, and I'm excited to see what everyone else is working on.