WIP Wednesday: Making a Mess

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-5

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I spent the week knee-deep in manuscript revisions for Vintage Quilt Revival, so I don’t have much to show you today! I actually remade 9 of the blocks from the book as part of my review/double-checking process (yes, I’m paranoid), but I don’t think I can show you those just yet. So instead you’ll have to just admire a tiny portion of the resulting scraps and mess. : )
Scraps
Your turn! Show off what you’ve been working on—here’s how:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP). 2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab the WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links. This is the best part! Check in on your sewing and blogging friends for an update on their projects, and find new friends to follow! Don’t forget to leave some encouragement for others, blog comments make everyone’s day better!Have a great week!

Loading InLinkz …
  1. Gemma@prettybobbins
    Gemma@prettybobbins says:

I share your paranoia LOL I'm hoping to release my first three patterns this Friday and I've been remaking the blocks this week too. And I still worry that I've missed something LOL Looking forward to seeing your book (the cover looks gorgeous on Amazon!) 🙂

2. trish
    trish says:

I can hardly wait for your book to become available! I have it in my amazon wish list. :o)
    Thank you for hosting w.i.p. Wednesday. It is always so much fun to see what everyone is creating and sharing a little bit of mine too. :o) Have a great day! Trish

3. jan
    jan says:

Thank you for hosting WIP Wednesday! As a new blogger it has really helped me to get to know other people! And I am lovin that scrap pile! Can't wait to see what it is!
    Jan

4. Marsha Cooper
    Marsha Cooper says:

Wow….I missed along the way that you are writing a book…..congrats! I know it will all be wonderful, you are so awesome at quilting.
    I need to change my button for this blog hop. I will do that now and start using the new one next week.

Your thorough testing will make our lives easier. I've already ordered mine and will look forward to when it arrives (next January, they say). I'm really excited!

Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

6. knitnkwilt
    knitnkwilt says:

Do you have other people testing your patterns as well as yourself? So often there is an assumed step in instructions…I agree with all who say you are being thorough, not paranoid. And I agree the WIP Wednesday is a lot of fun.Thanks for doing it.