WIP Wednesday: My Colorful Week

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

What I’ve been working on this week:Bloom Bloom Pow in progress

Still lots of triangles to cut in time for tomorrow’s Bloom Bloom Pow QA post.

Quilting in progress

Doing a little straight-line quilting on my Diamond Tread quilt.

New fabric pull

And I’m thinking this fabric pull will need to become something very soon.

Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class? Here’s how:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP). 2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab the WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links.

And have a fabulous week!

Loading InLinkz …

I was just over at your Flickr group enjoying all the Bloom Bloom Pow blocks that are taking shape. Looks like you hit it out of the park with this sew-a-long; I have a stack of pearl bracelets that could be used in this way!

Your diamond quilt looks crisp and clean–very pretty. And the colors in the BBPow quilt are lovely as well. Who can resist a rainbow?

Elizabeth E.

2. Cille
    Cille says:

I've been seeing the QAL all over lately 🙂 it looks great. I'm notoriously bad when it comes to QAL but kind of wished I had followed this one.

Love your new pile of fabrics. Great color scheme 🙂

3. Franziska
    Franziska says:

Nothing to show this week as there's almost no sewing happening over here. I made some small test blocks (not bloom bloom pow) that didn't turn out like I hoped. Bloom bloom pow is reserved for the weekend. Hope my kids also think so… I see how you pieced the triangles. I can't wait to try this out.

Bloom Bloom Pow looks awesome! I'm sorry I can't join in but hopefully you'll leave up the instructions so I can do it at some point! I love your fabric pull, those oranges and mustards are gorgeous!

5. Thearica
    Thearica says:

Those fabrics are so yummy-licious! Now I feel I need some for my stash!

I have been re-arranging my sewing room and quilting studio and will have it finished and back in working order by May 7th when 2 Men and a Truck come and move my longarm upstairs in the bonus room. Will start coming back over after that and linking up to WIP Wednesday! 🙂

6. Dorian
    Dorian says:

Your bloom bloom Pow is looking great Lee! I plan on doing it…when I get a few other things off my list first. It's a great pattern 🙂 Thanks for hosting WIP.

7. Patricia Lessell
    Patricia Lessell says:

I just love everything. I love the colors of the fabrics – they are outstandingly GORGEOUS!!! I have pinned the fabric you are going to use in my "fabrics I hanker over" or something folder. Bloom Bloom Pow is gorgeous and I wish I had joined in.