WIP Wednesday: In Bloom

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-9

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

It’s finally spring around here (well, it has been for the last few days, at least). So this week I’ve been doing a lot of this:
Running outside instead of on a treadmill, doing yard work, and enjoying the sunshine with the girls.
But I’ve also been quite productive as well—yesterday while Miss C was at preschool I basted two quilts, including Bloom Bloom Pow! And I’m about halfway through quilting my Diamond Tread quilt. All in all, a very good week. : )
What did you accomplish this week? Share your WIPs! Here are the linky rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP). 2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab the WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links.And let’s all have another sunshiny, productive week!

Loading InLinkz …

I remember seeing that country lane this week, as you were in real time on IG. It's idyllic and certainly indicates spring has come to your state. Love the Bloom Bloom Pow and glad the intructions will be around for while–so fresh and so springy!

Elizabeth
    opquilt.com

Bought a jogging stoller for Button. He is like my personal trainer and yells at me to run! My legs are soo sore! I wish I had a pretty road to run on like that!!! Thanks for keeping the instructions up for a bit. I am just jammed up, but would like to do it…BADLY!

You have been productive! Bloom bloom pow looks awesome! I would run if I had an area like that… who am I kidding I probably still wouldn't, but it looks nice! 😉

4. Elsa
    Elsa says:

We've been having Spring weather for a while now ~ tho this weekend it's supposed to be in the 80's which is not the kind of weather I like. Guess you get what you get to with the weather being out of my control (teehee).
    The Bloom Bloom Pow is looking lovely! I've got my fabric, but haven't had the time to start as yet.

Loving that spring has finally decided to show up! Though where we are, the 80+ degrees is starting to feel a bit more like summer.. 😉

Also… BBP question: Did I miss using the skinnier white strips? I pored over the instructions posted thus far but couldn't find them anywhere? (Or are those for the binding? Confused! Thank you!)

6. Jan Marie
    Jan Marie says:

Oh my I guess I will break down and get 60 degree ruler and go see if there are any bundles of that fabric left. I think I need a Bloom Bloom Pow quilt. Love it.