WIP Wednesday: A Pleasant Distraction

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-5

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

If you follow me on Instagram, you might already know that the hubs and I spent the weekend celebrating our tenth anniversary in Napa Valley. We had a we had a wonderful time—we drank good wine and ate good food and biked around the valley and missed our adorable kids. : ) That means I once again have zero sewing progress to show you, but I think this is the week I’ll finally catch up and things will calm down. I hope so, anyway! In the meantime, enjoy some scenes from my trip, and link up your own WIP progress.

Here are the linky rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab the WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links.IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE LINKING UP: It appears that those of you who are using Internet Explorer as your web browser are having trouble linking up. To that I say: Please, please, please download Chrome or Firefox—they’re free! Nothing good can come of using Internet Explorer these days. : ) You should have no trouble linking up from Chrome—in fact, I tested the linky in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and it worked fine for me in all three. I apologize for any inconvenience to IE users, but this format is the best I’ve found for a large linky such as mine, so I’d like to stick with it, since it seems to be working well for users on other browsers. Thanks everyone.

Loading InLinkz …
  1. junacreationsuk.blogspot.co.uk
    junacreationsuk.blogspot.co.uk says:

Happy 10th Anniversary, it looks like a lovely place to celebrate – and if it wasn't I'm sure all that lovely wine helped :o)

I can't link up this week, I have finished three projects in a week, so feeling very proud of myself… I'm sure next week I'll have something.

• Kathy
      Kathy says:

I have been having this same problem for several weeks on Internet Explorer, but it's okay on other browsers. IE shows me other people's thumbnails in one long column, not laid out in a neat graph. Weird.

• Lee Heinrich

Yes, it appears that this is definitely a problem with Internet Explorer. I just tested it in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and the linky looked fine and worked fine for me in all three. I would urge everyone who is still on IE to download Chrome or Firefox—they're free to download and will likely work much better for you, not just when it comes to this linky! Many developers are no longer even bothering to support IE. So I apologize for the inconvenience, but I think I'll be sticking with this linky format as it appears to be okay for most other users.

2. Sara
    Sara says:

Just wanted to let you know…I always have trouble uploading on this linky. I don't have any issues with others. This linky doesn't allow me to upload my picture.

3. jan
    jan says:

Happy Anniversary – and beautiful pictures – love the little doggie – did he go too?
    btw – I can't link up either.:(

4. hydeeannsews
    hydeeannsews says:

for everyone having TROUBLE LINKING in, I tried a bazillion ways in my regular browser (internet explorer, I think) with no luck. it just wouldn't let me pull up my photo no matter what. I tried all three ways available multiple times. and finally I switched to chrome like lee suggested and it was done in an instant.
    also, fyi, lee: in other browsers, the link list is still one long scroll nightmare unlike it appears in chrome. but I still love the link party! thanks for hosting it. I was feeling all alone in blog land until I started linking in. although I am intimidated by the talent here, it's been fun to see and be seen a bit. many thanks!

5. Tessa Marie
    Tessa Marie says:

I have always wanted to go to Napa Valley. Looks like you had a lovely time! Congratulations on your anniversary!! I had no trouble with the link up, but I always use Chrome!