WIP Wednesday: Progress and Lack Thereof

8253389546_fdb631e427_o-5

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Welcome to Wednesday!

Diamond Tread quilt

The big news this week is that I finally managed to get my Diamond Tread quilt finished, and the pattern is now available. On sale right now for just $3.99! Click here to see more about Diamond Tread.

strips for baby quilt
Something I did not work on: The baby quilt for my sister-in-law. Last week, when I said I had four weeks until my SIL’s due date to get the quilt done, M-R commented that she thought I had until I actually met the baby. Little did I know at the time, that would be just two more days, not 4 weeks! My new little nephew Jack had other ideas and arrived early, last Thursday night! So his quilt is next on my to-do list, now that Diamond Tread is done.

What are you working on? Here are the linky rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab the WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links.

(Reminder: Internet Explorer users may have trouble linking up. If so, try downloading the free Chrome or Firefox browsers, and that should solve your problem.)

1. MsMidge
    MsMidge says:

Hi Lee! Congrats! Just quickly, I've just gone to link up with the linky, but it's not there!?! I've clicked on the linky thingamajig but it's not sending me to your link? I'm on Safari on an imac, and have never had a problem before xx

2. Kelly Young
    Kelly Young says:

babies just never seem to have the courtesy of arriving when they're scheduled, lol!

by the way- the collection of links has almost 200 links at the beginning that are not quilting related. weird! I just though you should know.

🙂 Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

3. MsMidge
    MsMidge says:

Ok, I've had another look and concur with Kelly Young….something strange going on there in the first 200 links, but have added my link on to the end! Hopefully it's working for you Lee!

4. Anne
    Anne says:

Congratulations on your nephew, how exciting!! 😀 Your new pattern is beautiful, I love the design. Congratulations on that as well!

5. Lisa
    Lisa says:

The colours in your quilt are making me drool – so fresh and fun!!!!! Thanks for the link up – love seeing what everyone has been up to!!!

6. Anna
    Anna says:

I love your diamond tread pattern! My boyfriend is a huge car nut so I think he might appreciate one made to look like actual tread 😉 Christmas idea? And congrats on the new family member! How lucky he is to have a quilty aunt 🙂

7. Celine
    Celine says:

Congratulations to your sister in law and good luck with your quilt. Your Diamond Tread is gorgeous, well done! And there are lots of lovely links today once again!

8. Karin
    Karin says:

wow, 4 weeks early? How big was he? A friend of mine touts that she had her son 4 weeks early and he was almost 9 pounds. Which makes me think that someone messed up due dates!

9. Gregerge tongcui
    Gregerge tongcui says:

he objective for we challenge the God of War, along with coma and disarmed, restricting the shifting effect is the primary indicates that creates you can escape the chance of anti-war attack and preserve some RS Gold silver. On the contrary, in the possession of the set human body, to get rid of, quiet such controlled expertise, the Anti-War with the help of God of War the expertise can also get out of the ice-loop management of the Buy WOW CheapExpert, allowing competitors from all perspectives in a prominent place.This modify will effect the soldiers'PVE ability?